Tuesday 2 April 2013

Butterfly Home Decor

Hi there! Oooops I didn't blog yesterday! I was having far too much fun doing my ironing and clearing things out in our house!!!

Today I am sharing a really quick home decor piece that is easy to make with only a one punch (Elegant Butterfly), some gorgeous papers (Tea for Two), some adhesive (Tombow) and a blank canvas - I got mine from the Range.


My wonderful downline Kylie made one at our team training a few months back and I had been totally inspired on the day but then put it to the back of my mind and other projects took priority! This project only took me literally 15 minutes. The hardest part was lining the butterflies up!


I know there are certain retailers selling these for quite a bit of money - I prefer to make my own!!

Thank you Kylie for the inspiration - here is Kylie's original design with the Floral District papers.


Right I am going to do some more sorting and maybe some crafting today too! Yippeeee!

Julie
supplies 
Papers – Tea for Two
Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch



1 comment: