Friday 19 April 2013

Home Decor

Hi there! It's a wet and miserable day outside here in Yorkshire today. I did promise you a card today but I am back with something else instead!!! I recently purchased a new duvet set from Next with a gorgeous matching patchwork throw and the colours in it are just like our Summer Starfruit and Crumb Cake. I also recently purchased this LOVE frame from a local wholesaler and thought I would jazz it up!!

Whilst watching TV on a Sunday night I set about making all the spiral flowers - it was a labour of love (ha ha!) 


I did different sizes and also did some with the Scallop Circle punch


 I then added some cute bows in the Summer Starfruit ribbon!


Hope you like my little project. I am off up to my craft dungeon now to work on more projects!

Julie
supplies Card – Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake
Papers – DSP stacks
Embellishments – Pearls
Tools – Various circle and scallop circle punches


No comments:

Post a Comment