Sunday 28 April 2013

Dress Up Card

Hi there and welcome to my blog post, a little later than usual! Just having a rest this morning after a hectic couple of days of classes and dancing and classes and dancing!!! On Friday I had 15 ladies attend my Stamp a Stack, they each made 12 cards - 180 cards between them and then yesterday I held my Scrapbook Club and Technique Club.

This is one of the cards from the Technique Club - I have shared the other 2 before. I first saw this idea on Becky Robert's blog HERE and knew I wanted to have a go at it!


The sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set - a new fave!!


The card opens up and then opens up again to reveal the sentiment.


You can stand it up like this. We had a laugh discussing this yesterday as one of my new ladies Julie, asked how the recipient would display their card. I replied with "You don't really think we send all these lovely cards that we make do you"!!! Lots of the ladies then admitted to not being able to send certain ones they had made!


Here are all 3 cards from yesterdays class. Our next Technique club is Saturday 25th May and we will be using the Oh Hello stamp set.

Julie
supplies Card – Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Bring on the Cake, Gossamer Lace
Embellishments – Flower Trim, Crumb Cake taffeta, 
Tools – Dress Up Framelits, 1 3/4 circle punch, Large Scallop circle punch, Needlepoint embossing folder
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment