Friday 5 April 2013

Collage Curios

Hi there and happy Friday!! I finally managed to get some crafting time in on Wednesday night and took myself off up to my little room (the dungeon!!). I have got quite a few male themed projects to design this month so thought I would have a little play around with a few products.


I used the Collage Curios set from the Spring/Summer Seasonal. Its a really cute little vintage style set and co-ordinates with our circle punches. I used the scripted background in Crumb Cake and then stamped on top with the hot air balloon in Island Indigo - one of the In Colours that will stay with us in the Regals colour family!


I used the very popular Honeycomb Embossing folder and swiped over it with the Crumb Cake ink pad. The hot air balloon embellishment was punched out with the 7/8 inch Scallop circle punch and then layered onto one of the new silver buttons - the larger of the two. I then added a 1 1/4 Scallop circle punch in Crumb Cake behind it!


The sentiment is from Curly cute! 
Right I have to dash as I have more crafting to catch up on for my upcoming classes at the end of this month!


Julie
supplies Card – Island Indigo, Crumb Cake
 Papers – 
 Stamps – Collage Curios, Curly Cute
 Embellishments – Silver Buttons
 Tools – Honeycomb folder, 7/8 Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch
 Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Island Indigo ink

1 comment: