Sunday 7 April 2013

A Day Off!!

Good morning! I've just been working on my monthly customer newsletter and thought I had better hop over and update my blog as I didn't yesterday!

I had a little day off from all things Stampin' Up! yesterday. It's not very often that I don't do anything related to Stampin Up at some point throughout the day - even on weekends, there are always e-mails to send, cards to make, blogs to do etc. So yesterday I thought I would be a rebel and take the day off!!

I had a lovely lovely day! In the morning I went to dancing with Evan. We havent been since 9th March as Evan was poorly one week, then we got snowed off and the dance school was closed and then we had Easter so we were raring to go yesterday!! I also received these lovely flowers yesterday from the dance school owners for doing the music every Wednesday for the last 10 weeks whilst they were away!


 Talking of getting surprise items! I was so happy to get these 2 lovely cards in the post this week from Chris and Karen to cheer me up as I have been so fed up lately with my house moving saga! Thank you girls.


Back to Saturday and I met my friend for a cuppa and a shop around the shops!! Home for a sneaky Chinese takeaway with my boys and then last night I went out dancing with some of the crew from the dance school!! All in all a busy but a great day off!!

This week I will be working on my projects for the Stamp a Stack and Technique clubs at the end of the month. Please check my CLASSES page for more information!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment