Thursday 25 April 2013

Secret Garden technique

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Thank you for all your comments on yesterdays card either here or on my Facebook page. They are very much appreciated. I will look into doing a little tutorial for you on yesterdays card ASAP. I survived the filling at the dentists OK and I asked him when was the last time I had to have a filling - 1994! WOW I am impressed that I haven't had one for 19 years!

So onto todays little number. Remember this technique I did a few weeks back with my Technique Club? Well I have had so many comments on the card so I thought I would share it with this weeks Tuesday ladies too. 


The colours we have used on this card are Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake, good old Crumb Cake - love it!


The inside was simply stamped with the same flower in Midnight Muse and the rest of the sentiment added


The sentiments are from a set called One in a Million and it is the first time I have used these. They are in 2 parts so you can use one on the front and one on the inside, as I have done!


Thought I would share Jane's version of the card front with you. Lovely delicate colouring and an alternative bow decoration! Lovely!


I will share the last card from the set tomorrow - it was the hardest one!


Julie
supplies Card – Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Papers – 
Stamps – Secret Garden, One in a Million
Embellishments – Pearls, Midnight Muse ribbon
Tools – Extra Large Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Heat Tool, Aquapainter
Mediums – Midnight Muse ink, Versamark, White Craft ink refill, Embossing Powder


2 comments:

  1. That is a scrumptious card Julie. I love it so much I may just let it inspire me:-) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Julie... Love it

    ReplyDelete