Thursday 11 April 2013

Father's Day Chalkboard card

Hello there and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Today I am sharing a make from Tuesday nights training I did with some of my team. We received a gorgeous Chalkboard swap at our training from one of my downline Angie and I have re-created it a couple of times since but thought we would make 2 at training on Tuesday! 

Here is the first one, it's a Father's Day version.


It uses some of our retiring colours - Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red. Talking of retiring colours and products we have a few things that have sold out already and will not be back. If you have ink pads that you love please please order your ink refills ASAP.

Out of Stock already

Regals Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Neutrals Watercolour Wonder Crayons
Watercolour pencils
More Mustard Ink Refill
Baja Breeze Ink Refill
Certainly Celery Ink Refill


So on with the card, the little pictures of the tie and the moustache are from A Fitting Occasion stamp set, the Fathers Day sentiment is from Delightful Dozen and the Dad is from For my Family. As you can see I have used the Petite Curly Label punch that is now available on general sale at £11.50. The Happy Day sentiment is from Ciao Baby.


If you would like any of the products in this project I would be happy to help you out with them.

I'll be back tomorrow with the girlie version!


Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White
 Papers – Regals DSP stack
 Stamps – Delightful Dozen, For my Family, Ciao Baby, A Fitting Occasion, Woodgrain background stamp
 Embellishments – Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon
 Tools – Petite Curly Label punch, 3/4 Circle punch, Large Oval punch, Heat Tool
 Mediums – White Embossing Powder, Not Quite Navy ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Early Espresso ink

1 comment:

  1. Don't usually have time to leave comments but had to on this because it is FANTASTIC!! x

    ReplyDelete