Saturday 13 April 2013

Banner style for boys!

Hi there and happy weekend to you!!

 I have been quite productive on the cardmaking front this week and have a couple of boy birthday cards to share with you today. Quite a difference in ages of these boys but I am hoping they are appropriate for both - it was much easier making 2 of the same design!

One of my dance teachers celebrated his birthday this week so this is the card I have made for him.


Colour combo of Pool Party, Real Red, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.


I used the Hearts a Flutter banner stamp and I don't know if you can see but I embossed one in Pool Party embossing powder. The letters are from the Notable alphabet which I really love.


The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake which I have been using all week.


And the numbers are from the Bigz alphabet set. Here are both cards together.


I think they are suitable - what do you think?


Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party
Papers – 
Stamps – Bring on the Cake, Hearts a Flutter
Embellishments – Pool Party Bakers Twine
Tools – 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 scallop circle punch, Bigz Alphabet dies
Mediums – Soft Suede ink, Real Red ink, Early Espresso ink, Versamark, Pool Party embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment