Wednesday 10 April 2013

Vintage Dress Up

Hi there and Happy Wednesday! Only a few days left of the school holidays and the lie ins are decreasing nicely! Next week shouldn't be too much of a shocker hopefully!

I spent a lovely couple of hours playing with more of the Dress Up Framelits for my upcoming Technique Club on 27th April and was inspired by a lovely card I saw on my downline Julie's Facebook Page HERE


I loved how Julie had used the Elements of Style stamp onto the dress form so I cut one out with the First Edition papers, mounted onto some Crumb Cake card and inked the edges. I then stamped it with the gorgeous stamp and coloured in with Blender pens and the ink pads.


The papers are from my fave Tea for Two range again!!



The sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set which has recently been inked for the first time!!

If you would like to make this can you can attend my class and the details are below


I have 2 places left and I will also be running a second session for this from my home on Saturday 18th May at 2.30pm - again 2 places left for this one!


Julie
supplies Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla,
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Elements of Style, Bring on the Cake
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
Tools – Dress Up Framelits
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment