Monday 8 April 2013

Pop and Cuts Dress Up

Hello there. A little late posting today as I thought I would show willing and crack on with some housework this morning! It's the last week of the school holidays so I am trying to restrict our lie ins this week in order to get us back on track for next weeks early starts again!

I have been playing with the Dress Up framelits with the Pop and Cuts Card Base and the Dress Form Pop and Cuts die.


This is a really new concept to me but I invested in the Card Base die - which should work with any future Pop and Cuts dies that Stampin Up bring out - I really hope they do as its a lovely shaped card blank. The Dress Form Pop and Cuts then sits inside the the Base die and creates the pop up. You can also make the card without the pop up element too.


Here is the card front. You can see the corners of the card blank tuck inside the edges of the back of the card blank. The die cuts these little slits for you. How handy!!


I cut the card blank from the Tea for Two papers and added the dress form in Crumb Cake card then added a Calypso Coral spotty dress - again the paper is from my favourite Tea for Two papers.


If you would like to make this card it is one of the cards we will make in our April Technique Club, all details below - click on the photo to make the poster larger.

Julie
supplies Card – Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Gossamer Lace, Bring on the Cake
Embellishments – Pearls, Calypso Coral ribbon
Tools – Dress Up Framelits, Pop and Cuts die system, Extra Large Oval punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Island Indigo ink, Early Espresso ink

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card.You can use the card base die with any pop n cuts insert according to Karen Burniston'svideo!

    ReplyDelete