Wednesday 3 April 2013

Petite Curly Label punch now available!

Hi there! I'm very tired this morning as I had a rare midweek night out (inc wine) to see Swing Thing, my favourite vocal duo perform their monthly set at a local bar. Check out their You Tube site HERE, I can highly recommend them for functions/parties/weddings if you are in the Yorkshire area!

So as the title suggests the Petite Curly Label punch is now available for you to purchase. If you missed out on getting it as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies then it's now on sale!


The price is £11.50 and it will also make it into our Annual Catalogue from 1st July too!


Just a few reminders of projects made using it!


Remember this gorgeous chalkboard card inspired by my downline Angie, well the punch is a definite to re-create this little beauty!


I also used it on the card I made for my friend Jane back in February.
This is the stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue that co-ordinates with it!


Right I think I need another coffee!!
Julie

1 comment: