Tuesday 23 April 2013

Male themed swaps

Good Morning to you! 

On Saturday at our training event we did our usual swapping (or if you shop at M&S - shwopping!) but I was a bit cruel to the ladies and asked them to do male themed swaps!!! Had a little bit of grumbling but not too much and I think everyone was thrilled with the swaps we received - I know I have got a few ideas to CASE already!


My swaps had to be quick as I only budgeted one evenings worth of time to do them and we had 30 to make to here are my little offerings!! 


I used a colour combo of Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Island Indigo. I used the Distressed Dots background stamp along with the Hearts a Flutter and A Fitting Occasion.


On Saturday we tried a more organised way of swapping and here are some of my girls all lined up ready to swap!!! It worked really well and even made us ahead of schedule all day!


I love this photo. Can you see Kate and Nicky hugging further up the line - thats what being part of our Stampin Up family is all about, the friendships we have made along the way! 



If you would like to be a part of our wonderful team then I would love you to take advantage of our special offer this month and next - an extra £25 worth of freebies in your Starter Kit!!!


Julie
supplies Card – Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Papers – 
Stamps – Hearts a Flutter, Distressed Dots, A Fitting Occasion
Embellishments – 
Tools – 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 scallop circle punch
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Island Indigo ink

No comments:

Post a Comment