Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dress Up Diorama

Good morning! Today is my long working day! My boys go to my Mum and Dad's house for tea and don't come home until 6pm so I get a little bit more work done on a Wednesday! Thanks Mum and Dad!

Last night I held my Tuesday Club. We haven't had a class for at least 3 weeks and I had 11 ladies attend! WOW - been ages since we had numbers like that!!

Here is the second card we made last night. I totally underestimated the length of time it would take the girls to make this card - whoops!


I went with the colours from the Fanfair papers, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The card is made from one piece of A4 card stock cut in half and then you score both A5 pieces. The oval was cut out with the Oval Framelits.


I have seen this dress style on Pinterest and have been itching to have a go. You use the Gossamer Lace stamp for the top half of the dress and the Daydream Medallions stamp for the bottom of the skirt.


The sentiments are from Bring on the Cake (my new fave) and For my Family (my old fave) with an old faithful Spiral Flower to decorate.



Here are both cards together.


Hope you like them and hope my ladies have recovered from the marathon second card!

See you tomorrow!

Julie
supplies Card – Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake
Papers – Fanfair, First Edition
Stamps – Bring on the Cake, For my Family
Embellishments – Pearls, Crochet Trim, Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Tools – Dress Up Framelits, Oval Framelits, Modern Label punch, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle punch, Bird punch
Mediums –Island Indigo ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Pink Pirouette ink, Crumb Cake ink


No comments:

Post a Comment