Saturday 27 April 2013

A Simple Christening Card

Hi there and happy weekend to you!It's all a bit different this morning for us as Evan starts at a new dance school today! End of an era and big changes!

My friend asked me to make a simple Christening card for twin girls this week. 


I immediately thought of the Noah's Ark stamp - Two by Two! I do love this stamp and haven't used it enough at all. I think its great for babies and young children and its just enough colouring to satisfy any colouring needs you may have!!


The card blank is Pink Pirouette as is the taffeta ribbon. I coloured it in with a mixture of blender pens/ink and the marker pens


I hope it meets the brief!!

See you tomorrow!

Julie
supplies Card – Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Papers – 
Stamps – Two by Two
Embellishments – Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon
Tools – Blender pens
Mediums – Basic Grey ink, So Saffron marker, Pumpkin Pie ink, Basic Grey ink, Bashful Blue marker, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment