Sunday 14 April 2013

NEW - Wood mount storage changes

Are you a storage addict like me?? I love boxes and baskets and sorting my crafty goodies!!!

Well I was so excited to see Stampin Up's latest news! If you like your wood mount sets (like me) you will know at present they come in clear clam shell type packaging - WELL Stampin Up have pulled out all the stops and the stamp sets will now come in cases just like our clear mount sets - only deeper. This is great for all those of us who like things to match!


Click on the picture to check out the video! You can use them for all sorts of other bits and bobs too!

All sets ordered in wood from 1st July will come in this format BUT do not worry if you have existing sets to convert as empty cases can be purchased in sets at £4.50 for 4 small and £6.25 for 4 large.

Also there will be access to print off a template to go inside the case! I just love it!

I'm off to work out just how much I might need to spend to convert!


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment