Thursday 1 March 2012

Stamp a Stack part 1

Hello there!

I had a little break from blogging yesterday as I was so exhausted still from the weekends events plus I had 11 of my team for Monthly team training on Tuesday and then I spent yesterday morning with another 2 lovely team members! So the blog had to take a little rest!!!!

Here is one of the cards we made at last weeks Stamp a Stack - everyone made 2 of these. If you have been thinking about coming but are unsure what a Stamp a Stack is then please watch my blog for the next 6 days and I will share the designs!

We make 12 cards, 2 of each of the 6 designs! This one was a CASE from a card I found on Pinterest and got a lot of comments on the night and it has since at my events!. The colour combo is Perfect PLum, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant.

The stamp sets used are Creative Elements, En Francais background stamp and For my Family. The embossing folder is my fave Vintage Wallpaper.

I hope you like this card . My next Stamp a Stack is Friday 30th March at 7pm - 10pm and places are booking already!

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Creative Elements, For my Family, En Francais
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Big Shot, VIntage Wallpaper Embossing folder
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Perfect Plum Ink, Elegant Eggplant ink

7 comments:

  1. GOrgeous card Jules
    Charlie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This si beautiufl Jules, I love the colour and the butterfly is stunning. Just love it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant. I find purple quite hard to work with, but this is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jules lovely card. Hope you feeling better. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely beautiful, so elegant Jules. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this card is so beautiful, going to have to CASE I'm afraid! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card love colours and images

    ReplyDelete