Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sugar and Spice Scrapbooking

Hello there - Wednesday already - where do the days go??

Do you ever make a project that you are so proud of that you can't stop looking at it??? Well todays project I am sharing with you is mine!!! I recently did a workshop for my theatre friend Rachel and she asked me to do it on a scrapbooking theme. THis is quite unusual for me as most people want to learn or already make cards. Rachel has the most gorgeous daughter and I asked permission if I could use a photo of her, which was taken by another theatre friend - Jen. Brilliant photo isn't it?

The colours were mainly from the Subtles colour family with an addition of Pool Party.

I used the papers to create these pennants across the top and then added the Just Perfect alphabet with the 3/4 circle punch on top of them.
One of my favourite things about this page (apart from the lovely Isabelle) is the cupcakes with the Subtles Glimmer brads on top!! They look so scrummy!!

If you are local to me and have fancied having a go at Scrapbooking then we will be using these products in our kit for March. The first session is £32 and you get a Linen 12x12 album included (RRP £23.95) plus your kit (normal monthly cost of £12), You will have plenty of stash to make 2 layouts with bits left to take home! Closing date for booking is this Friday at 6pm.

Huge thank you to my friends Rachel and Jen for allowing me to use this photo on my blog!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – So Saffron, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP, Pool Party DSP
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake, JUst Perfect
4. Embellishments – Glimmer Brads, Scallop Dotty Pretty in Pink ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Simple Letters die, 3/4 circle punch, Cupcake punch, Decorative Label punch, Lace Border punch
6. Mediums – Subtles inks

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jules - I love the border punch edging - its gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout Jules - so fresh and just overall scrummy
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete