Saturday 10 March 2012

Aviary Final Part

Hello there

I am back today with the last of the Aviary cards. This one is a Criss Cross style card as we havent done one of these for a long long time!

Fairly self explanatory I think, using the same colour combo as the other cards.

Inside we stamped various birdcages at varying heights and I added a couple of flowers.


The arty farty angle!!

And here are all 3 cards from the class together! Hope you have enjoyed my Aviary offerings!

Julie

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
2. Papers – In Colour DSP stack
3. Stamps – Aviary, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Melon Mambo spotty ribbon, Linen Thread, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Crop o Dile, Oval punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch, Itty Bitty punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Melon Mambo ink, Bashful Blue ink, Wisteria Wonder ink, Wild Wasabi ink

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, just browsing around for inspiration - I have cardmakers block :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say thank you ... Found you while browsing the web looking for inspiration. I am a Demo in Indiana and LOVE your cards!!

    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say Thank you. I found you while browsing the web a few weeks ago and LOVE your cards. I am a Demo in Indiana, US.

    Thank you sooo much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete