Saturday 17 March 2012

More bows!

Hello there!! I got an extra 30 minutes on my lie in today as Evan has had a week off from his private dance lesson so we dont have to go in as early!!! Phew I needed that as I had a lovely workshop last night!! They are so much fun but they do tire me out!!

Here is another card from my Beautiful Bows class! I have had a lot of replies from people to say that 24th March is not convenient so I am going to enquire at the church as to whether I can have 31st March, so please watch this space!!!!

The bow on this card is a flat bow or some of my ladies call them "Julie Bows"!!! I used to make a lot of this style on my wedding invitations, I reckon I have made thousands and thousands of these!!

I really love this style of card and it got some lovely comments at my workshop last night!

Hope you like my card, if you want to let me know if you can come on 31st that would be great!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla satin ribbon
5. Tools – Large Lace Border punch
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink, Basic Grey ink

1 comment:

  1. I love these bow cards. The 31st would be better for me, count me in if you rearranfe

    ReplyDelete