Hello there!! I am so tired this morning but I have such a busy day (whats new!!). Last night I had my Stamp a Stack event , or my Stamp a Stacker as I like to call it!!
This is one of the cards we made, the first photo is a little blurred!!!! It uses the Elementary Elegance set which is no longer available AFTER TODAY!!! If you would like to get your hands on this set then please mail me an order before 2pm today!
This card has been totally CASED from Pinterest!! I love that site and it is so useful when you are having a creative block which we all get from time to time!
Thank you for looking, I am going to dancing then I have round 2 of my bows class this afternoon!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Calypso Coral,Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – First Edition
3. Stamps – Elementary Elegance
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Curly Label punch, Sponge Daubers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink