Good morning! I am back with more bows from my class which takes places next Saturday! Spaces left!!
This bow is a "Faux Bow"! Very easy but very effective I think!
Again I have used the Everything Eleanor set
Class takes place Saturday 24th March at 2pm in Pudsey. £14 inc a full reel of ribbon and products to make 5 projects!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Antique Brad, Very Vanilla ribbon
5. Tools – 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Basic Grey ink