Thursday 15 March 2012

Double Bow card


Good morning!!!! Can't believe its nearly 10am already and I havent really achieved much so far this morning!! I have however made all my projects for the BEAUTIFUL BOWS workshop on Saturday 24th March - 2pm in Pudsey! Please message me if you would like to attend!

Here is another of the cards we will be making! I will take everyone through the various stages of tying each bow and then we will add them onto our cards! You will take home 5 gorgeous makes and also the remaining ribbon from your reel of 13.7 metres, so more bow tying once you get home!!!

This card features a gorgeous double bow thats not as difficult as it looks! Again we are using the Everything Eleanor stamp set in all our projects and the Everyday Enchantment papers that are FREE until the end of MARCH with a purchase of £45.

I have really enjoyed coming up with these projects and creating these bows and love the effect of them on my projects! I'm looking forward to helping my ladies create their own special versions!

Class takes place on Saturday 24th March at 2pm, please mail me to book a place, I have places left and also have places left for my Sale Day too!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Scallop Edge punch
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment