Sunday 25 March 2012

What a week!!!!

Hello there and happy Sunday to you!!

Today I am not sharing a project (SORRY)!!! I would like to share some GOOD NEWS with you if you don't mind!!

On Tuesday I earned the Annual 2013 Incentive Trip to Salt Lake City in Utah!!! I cannot believe it, I will be going to the home of Stampin Up!!!!

Through a combination of Sales, Recruiting and Leadership I earned the points required for the trip and I am over the moon!!

I could not have done this alone and I am of course referring to my WONDERFUL TEAM OF JEMS and also YOU my lovely lovely customers who support me with sales and class attendance and to my wonderful hostess who have had workshops for me!!

I am beyond happy at the moment!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Jules x


10 comments:

  1. Congrats, you totally deserve it!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic week for you Jules ...... and so well deserved! Huge congratulations to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, hard work gives great rewards. Have a fantasic time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on achieving the trip, well done!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on achieving the trip, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done mrs' truly deserved, you work hard, so play girlie!! Real inspiring , I hope I hope I can join you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done mrs' truly deserved, you work hard, so play girlie!! Real inspiring , I hope I hope I can join you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congratulations Julie.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Julie..... Fantastic news ... and Gold too!!! Wow - What a week. All so totally deserved.. Delighted for you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie wow so happy for you! and i know you will have a great time!!well done!

    ReplyDelete