Monday 19 March 2012

Scrapbook Club


On Saturday I held my usual monthly Scrapbook Club, the theme this month was Sugar and Spice and we were using girlie colours and cupcakes!!!

I showed you this layout that I made a few weeks ago of the gorgeous Isabelle!! The ladies for all the things in their kits to make similar pages.


I really love the Subtles Glimmer brads they make the perfect toppings on the cupcakes!

I made another page last week on the same theme, this time using photos of me and my little Sister! DO you think I have changed?????

I am still into these flags, really easy to create and they look so effective!


Would you like to make similar pages at home? I have a couple of kits left over that can be yours for £11 collected or £13 posted.

You will get 2 sheets So Saffron 12x12, 1 sheet Pink Pirouette 12x12, 1 sheet Whisper White 12x12, 1 sheet So Saffron A4, 2 sheets of DSP (colours will vary), 8 Glimmer Brads, 2 metres of Pretty in Pink Scallop Dotty ribbon and a whole pack of Diamantes. I will also add some offcuts of paper for the flags, these are not pictured!
Thanks for reading

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – So Saffron, PInk Pirouette, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles and In Colour DSP
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Scallop Dotty ribbon, Glimmer Brads,
5. Tools – Large Lace Border punch, Cupcake punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Various colour inks

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God Jules I didn't realised before how much Evan looks like you, cute page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the top page, the colours are yummy.

    ReplyDelete