Thursday 8 March 2012

Aviary Part 1

Hello there!! Im just having my morning coffee before the days jobs begin! Last night I held a lovely workshop for BEryl and her gang!! They usually have 3 workshops between them a year and its always great to catch up!! Thank you for your orders girls and see you next time!!

On Tuesday night we used the Aviary stamp set! I have to confess this was one I was REALLY happy about when I saw it in the catalogue last October. I had to wait until November to get my hands on it as I got it free at Convention as one of my prizes. I have to say and I dont know why but I have hardly used it!!! Shock horror!! So I decided we would use it at Tuesday club this week.

The colour combo (which I am really pleased with) I selected is Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo and Bashful Blue, with some Basic Gray for stamping with. We had a new lady, Hazel join us for this class - Hi Hazel, really pleased you enjoyed the class, see you next time!!

This card is a Z fold card with lots of punching of the little flowers from Itty Bitty punches, I love this little flower - perfect for adding the finishing touches.

The vines and leaves were created with a stamp from the Hopeful Thoughts stamp set.

And of course we had to have some decoration inside!!

I will be back tomorrow with another Aviary make -my favourite one and one that lots of the ladies loved!!

If you see anything you like on my blog and would like to order the products please do get in touch. I am placing an order tomorrow evening and could add your wishes to it!!!!!!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder
2. Papers – DSP stacks
3. Stamps – Aviary, Petite Pairs, Hopeful Thoughts,
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Wild Wasabi ink, Bashful Blue ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

2 comments: