Saturday 24 March 2012

The last of the Bunnies!!!!!

Hello there and Happy Saturday to you!!! I will shortly be taking Evan to dancing then I have my Beautiful bow class this afternoon!!

Here is an alternative I made to yesterdays card to turn it into a non-Easter card. I got the idea for putting a circle over the balloon when I saw this lovely card HERE on the lovely Vicki's blog. Thank you for the idea!

I layered up the balloon with an oval on dimensionals to give it that 3D look and I used the Everyday Enchantment papers!! Suffering withdrawals for these papers already!!

I didnt add a sentiment on this one, will add one later maybe.

Inside the card I added the stamp of the little flower pot after seeing Victoria do this in my class, I added a Boho Blossom flower over the egg to make it non-Easter again!!

Hope you like this different take on the same card

Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, White Organza ribbon
5. Tools – Boho Blossom punch, Eyelet Border punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, 1 3/4 circle punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Basic Grey ink, Pool Party ink, Lucky Limeade ink

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    This is a wonderful card! I love everything about it! The colors are beautiful! Wishing you a lovely day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the way you've made it multi-purposed, thanks for sharing with all of us.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete