Hello there and Happy Saturday to you!!! I will shortly be taking Evan to dancing then I have my Beautiful bow class this afternoon!!
Here is an alternative I made to yesterdays card to turn it into a non-Easter card. I got the idea for putting a circle over the balloon when I saw this lovely card HERE on the lovely Vicki's blog. Thank you for the idea!
I layered up the balloon with an oval on dimensionals to give it that 3D look and I used the Everyday Enchantment papers!! Suffering withdrawals for these papers already!!
Inside the card I added the stamp of the little flower pot after seeing Victoria do this in my class, I added a Boho Blossom flower over the egg to make it non-Easter again!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, White Organza ribbon
5. Tools – Boho Blossom punch, Eyelet Border punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, 1 3/4 circle punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Basic Grey ink, Pool Party ink, Lucky Limeade ink