Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello there and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's out there!!!
I have had a lovely lie in this morning (after a night out of dancing last night) and I received some lovely tulips and some gorgeous satin PJ's (selected by my eldest Ross, who has really good taste and knows me very well).

I will be going to see my Mum shortly and taking the card below with me and a bunch of flowers! I dont get my Mum a lot on the actual day as I pay for a magazine subscription for her for Mothers Day every year, so just get her a little token on the day!

I made this card a few days ago and its one of the ones I was really pleased with!! I am going a bit bow crazy and this is another double bow!!!!!


The flowers were made with the Boho Blossom punch and the papers are of course the EVERYDAY ENCHANTMENT Sale a Bration papers. I know I keep going on about these but seriously you can only get your hands on them until 31st March with a spend of £45! Please message me to place an order - I have one going in today!

I also made another card made by request for a lovely lady whose husband is in Afghanistan, he sends me all his card requests and I send them on, how lovely is he!!! I really hope she got this in time, posted it Thursday so should be OK!!!!

Hope you like my projects

Have a lovely day

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Broadsheet Alphabet, Just Perfect Alphabet
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla ribbon, Pearls,
5. Tools – Bird punch, Boho Blossom punch, Top Note die, Vintage Wallpaper folder
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink

1 comment: