Wednesday 28 March 2012

Kidoodles on Tuesday!

Last night we had our Tuesday Club and I decided to use a stamp set that I had not used before!! I am ashamed to say I have had this set since November as I earned it for FREE at Convention but I had not even mounted it!! How bad is that?!!

The set is called Kidoodles and is great for little kids and even big kids cards!! I love a bit of colouring in so this set ticks that box for me!

This is one of the cards we made using the cute Octopus with cupcake stamp!!

Added some bunting which is always good for jazzing a card up!

Hope you like the card, back tomorrow with another one!

Jules xx

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – Kidoodles, Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Pool Party ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Petite Pennant punch, Circles Die, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle die
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink, Certainly Celery marker, Regal Rose marker

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the colour combo Jules! Pool Party just seems to look fab with everything, and bunting just makes me happy :) x

    ReplyDelete