Last night we made Easter projects at our Tuesday Club! I had seen lots of lovely things made with the Everybunny stamp set and decided I HAD to have it!!!!!
We made 2 cards which I will share with you over the next couple of days but we also made this cute little gift box/bag/basket which I added some Cadbury Caramel Bunnies into for the girls when they had finished!!!!!
It is made from the Scallop Square envelope, you need to cut out 3 for each project! The flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch and are made using the Sale a Bration papers - these papers will be gone in 10 days - so so sad!!!!
Right I will be back tomorrow with one of the cards!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Whisper White Organza ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Envelope die, Boho Blossoms punch, Decorative Label punch, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Basic Grey, Calypso Coral ink, So Saffron ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pool Party ink