Wednesday 21 March 2012

Everybunny at Tuesday Club!


Last night we made Easter projects at our Tuesday Club! I had seen lots of lovely things made with the Everybunny stamp set and decided I HAD to have it!!!!!



We made 2 cards which I will share with you over the next couple of days but we also made this cute little gift box/bag/basket which I added some Cadbury Caramel Bunnies into for the girls when they had finished!!!!!

It is made from the Scallop Square envelope, you need to cut out 3 for each project! The flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch and are made using the Sale a Bration papers - these papers will be gone in 10 days - so so sad!!!!

Right I will be back tomorrow with one of the cards!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Pearls, Whisper White Organza ribbon
5. Tools – Scallop Envelope die, Boho Blossoms punch, Decorative Label punch, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Basic Grey, Calypso Coral ink, So Saffron ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pool Party ink

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, what do you do with the 3rd envelope? SO cute this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making this cute bag. Sorry I was naughty and didn't pay attention first time round to the instructions! ;-)
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stamp set I'd have overlooked, but you've made me want it now! Can't wait to see the cards from the evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project as always Jules. I've been looking at this set a lot but think its a must now ...lol xxx

    ReplyDelete