Thursday 29 March 2012

More Kidoodles

Hello there! I am back with another Kidoodles card for you!! I must admit this is probably my favourite image from the set, I love monkeys!!!!

I have used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Whisper White card and the monkey is coloured in with Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake

The circles are from the Circles Die as the monkey wouldnt fit in my large circle punch!!! The leaves are from the 2 step bird punch.

Inside also got a little monkey treatment too!

Hope you likey!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White, Soft Suede
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Kidoodles
4. Embellishments – Old Olive Scallop Dot ribbon
5. Tools – Bird punch, Circles die, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Blender pen
6. Mediums – Choc Chip ink, Daffodil Delight marker, Old Olive marker, Crumb Cake marker, Basic Grey ink

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Julie, another set I may just have to get lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....the colours are fab, and that stamp is delightful xx

    ReplyDelete