Sunday 11 March 2012

Simple Cupcakes

Hello there! Another scheduled post from me today!!

I am sharing some cards I made at a Team Training event for my new local demonstrators. Using the Cupcake stamp set and punch we created a simple make and take (left) and then a "stepped up" version with added supplies.

Both cards are very simple and we tried to use minimal product on them. The colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Wisteria Wonder on the card on the right!

The above card is the simple make and take, literally taking 5-10 minutes to create.

This card obviously has more product added but its the same principal and its a relatively quick card to make!! Spot my mistake, I had some "ghosting" under the sentiment!!! You see us demonstrators make mistakes too - plenty of them!! YOu dont have to be a perfect stamper to become a demonstrator!

Talking of becoming a demonstrator you have 20 days left to make the most of what I think is the best offer ever for the Starter Kit! A fab Starter Kit worth £119 with A FREE EXTRA STAMP SET UP TO £44.95 IN VALUE before the end of March. This takes the value of the kit to £285 all for only £119.

If you would like more info please send me an email on the address at the top of my blog! We would love to welcome you to our team!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White
2. Papers – Wisteria Wonder DSP
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffle Ribbon
5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop circle punch, Cupcake punch
6. Mediums – Pink Pirouette ink, Pool Party, ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a massive lover of cupcakes! Unfortunately, I have to make the gluten and dairy free alternative but cupcake artwork requires no changes in diet, I even have a tattoo of a cupcake incorporated into my sleeve!

    ReplyDelete