Friday 9 March 2012

Aviary Part 2

Good morning!! Friday again, can't believe it!!!

I am here with another card from our Aviary class on Tuesday night. This card was my favourite and I know it was popular with a lot of the ladies.

Lots of cutting out on this one, we needed 8 of the little owls, they are my favourite part of this stamp set! Just love them - really cute!

We had a little stack of owls on the sentiment and we had a "totem" of owls on the ribbon.

Inside the sentiment said "to make it better" with another little cutie inside!!

We added a luscious bow in Bashful Blue!

NOW - following feedback from my lovely ladies it is apparent that LOTS of them have "Bow Phobia"!!!!! And often look at other projects with "Bow Envy"

I am running a class on Saturday 24th March called Beautiful Bows - the cost is £14 and will include a FULL reel of Satin ribbon (RRP £6.75) which has 13.7 metres so you will have plenty left to take home. We will make 5 cards and I will teach you 5 different techniques.

Also on this session I will be having a couple of tables filled with all my retired products and stamp sets. The ladies in the Beautiful Bow class will have FREE access to this but I am also allowing customers who are not attending class for a fee of £5. For your £5 you can browse my items, make a card, have a cuppa and make those last minute purchases from the Sale A Bration promotion! Please message me to book a place on either event! It starts at 2pm

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Bashful Blue, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Aviary, Four Frames, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Bashful Blue Satin ribbon
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Wild Wasabi ink, Bashful Blue ink, WIsteria Wonder ink

1 comment: