Friday 11 June 2010

Teenager card!

Hello there
Sorry for not posting earlier, its my day with Lucas today so I have (finally) just got him to sleep!!!!!!
Tomorrow I am doing a card class called One for the Boys!! We are making the dreaded men's cards!! I actually love making male themed cards with having 2 boys!!!

OK so we are doing 4 cards for 4 different generations!
1 for a young boy
1 for a teenage boy
1 for a 30 something
1 for an older gentleman!!!
So this is the card I have done for the teenage boy
It uses the papers from the Sweet Pea stack which I just adore and remember its only available while stocks last!!!! A very simple card really (some of the others are a bit more complex) but really teenage boys I suppose are just interested in whether there is some cash inside!!!!
The colours are Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron

The word Birthday is from the A Bit of Birthday cheer set and the word boy is stamped with the Schoolbook Serif alphabet!
Right I must dash as I want to make the most of the little bit of peace and quiet I have!!
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow. :-) I might end up giving this one to my step dad for his birthday next weekend!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules

    love this boys card the papers are gorgeous
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete