Wednesday 30 June 2010

A Special Anniversary Offer!!

Good morning to you
Sorry I didnt post yesterday, I have been running around trying to get ready for my trip to Monaco tomorrow!!!!!!
Anyway I have some exciting info for you today. Today I have been a Stampin Up Demonstratori for 2 WHOLE YEARS!!!! Its been the best 2 years ever and I have loved it so much so I have a special offer for you
For the rest of the month of June for every £30 you spend (before postage and packing) you can claim a FREE INKPAD (worth £4.25). You can therefore spend £60 and get 2 inkpads etc.....
To my lovely club ladies, dont worry you will still qualify for this and I will honour this offer on your next club order!!!!!!
If you would like to place an order please use the button at the top left of my blog!!!!
Right I must dash now!!!

Speak soon
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Monaco! Watch out for loose drain covers at Turn 3! :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hosting your first party :) xxx

    ReplyDelete