Saturday 12 June 2010

Funky Monkey!

Hello there
Late posting again today, been to dancing with Evan!!!
This is another card we will be making this afternoon, this is for the "young boy" catergory although I am sure a few grown ups wouldnt mind this card!!!!!!
I have used the Sweet Treat cups which are great for adding little sweets and things onto your cards. Here I have used the foam banana sweets!!
I did struggle a bit at first with the mechanism of the sliding part to cover the sweets. It means though that you can get the sweets out without ripping the card. Thanks to SJ for coming to my rescue with this!!

The monkey is made with Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel cardstock and used various punches, there is a tutorial on this blog. The stamp is from the Starring You set.
Hope you like it!
Right I am going to do last minute bits of cleaning before my ladies arrive!!
Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card! Love the idea with the sweets too, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clever - he's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete