Wednesday 2 June 2010

Congratulations cards

Hello there, how are you today?
I had my monthly Team Training last night and it was lovely to see my local girls. There was lots of chat about our Convention which started booking yesterday. SO far I have 8 of my girls coming and its going to be a blast! If you want to get in on the action and come to the Stampin UP convention in November then drop me a line!
So onto todays cards, still with the same colour combo!!! I like to have a few COngratulations cards in stock now for my team as they are doing so well at the moment with promotions!!!
These are just very simple cards using the Vintage Vogue set.

And again another simple card using the Cottage Wall papers and the flowers from Vintage Vogue.

I just love that Rich Razzleberry ribbon, its so gorgeous!!


I will post pics of what we did at our training tomorrow for you.
Got to go as I have a wedding order to complete!
Jules xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Julie! luv the simplicity of them.... gorgeous! xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, I love this colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Julie, wonderful colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete