Thursday 10 June 2010

Ballroom 40th

Hello there!
Thought I would show you something a bit different today! This is a special card for a lady I know at dancing, Evan dances with her little girl!
I have made a box for the card as I always thinks it adds that special touch. The papers are of course the popular Cottage Wall papers and the colour combo is yet again, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry.

Close up of the flowers

Inside I have used a ballroom image (it is not of course Stampin Up as we dont have one) which is perfect for this card as Donna goes to dance lessons too! Used the Schoolbook Serif again for the name and also the age.


Eyelet Border punch used for a bit of decoration!

And an arty farty angle!!


Before I go I wanted to tell you some special news. Earlier in the week I achieved the targets to attend the 2011 Stampin UP incentive trip to Prague!!!!! I am sooo delighted and excited. How great to know not only will I be going to Monaco next week but also to Prague the year after!

I do want to thank all my lovely lovely customers, especially the ladies from my Stampers 10 and 6 groups. Your loyalty to me have got me on this trip and I thank you so much for that!
Also it goes without saying that I would not also be going on the trip without the hard work from my fantastic team of Julie's Jems, they are all superstars!!!
Right must dash
Jules xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Julie!

    Well done you. How exciting.. does that make for another shopping trip then? lol. Sounds like you had a fantastic time the other day.

    Love the box, and more importantly the card - I just adore that image. I think I've got it too somewhere.

    well done you. So inspirational!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jules. Well done on the Prague trip, you deserve it after all the hard work you put in to the workshops & clubs.!!

    hugs

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so apt for a dancer! Great box too. And congrats to you for going to both Prague and Monaco, you lucky lucky thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab card and box, very classy!
    Congratulations on getting the incentive trip next year too! You deserve it xx
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssssss congratulations ! we will be together in Prague ! I won it 2 monthes ago ! I just can wait a year again !!!
    Hopefully, there's the convention before

    ReplyDelete