Friday 4 June 2010

Cards for my Jems!

Hello there and Happy Friday to you!!!
This is a scheduled post as I am looking after Lucas today (plus my own 2 boys!)
This week I sent this card to 4 girls in my downline who have worked really hard and got promotions in the last month or so! I am so proud of them!
The stamp set is Baroque Motifs and the colour combo is Old Olive, Orchid Opulence and Rich Razzleberry.
Sorry for the short post!!

I am out at a Stampin UP workshop tonight with lots of my lovely ladies, should be a hoot! And of course the hostess may get extra spenders if the workshop is over £250, how fab!!

Will report back on Saturday!

Jules xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Julie, luv the stamp it's gorgeous... fab colours used xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really bright and striking, I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, I'm sure the girls will be thrilled to receive them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. I think i`ll case them. I need cards for my downline too.
    I am happy to meet you in 10 days in Monaco!!
    Bye Irene

    ReplyDelete