Sunday 13 June 2010

One for the Boys class

Hello there
I am trying to avoid the ironing pile but I dont think I can hold out much longer!!!!!
I had a lovely afternoon with 8 lovely ladies yesterday and they all enjoyed getting to grips with some male cards for a change!!!Special well done to Millie (our youngest crafter) and Fiona who was brand new to crafting!!!
This is the last card from yesterdays set of 4 cards for 4 different aged males!! This is the one I designed for an "older" relative!! The papers are from the Spiced Cider selection and the colour combo is Really Rust, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa and Always Artichoke.
The beers are from the Cheers to You set which have been coloured in with the marker pens and then punched out with the tag punches. The ribbon is Always Artichoke.

And here is the full set that we made.


Right the ironing is now shouting out to me so I cannot hold off any longer!!!!


See you tomorrow!

Jules xx



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant male card, most of the guys in my family would love this one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules, I love your cards for the boys. I especially like the beer mugs one as I have this set.

    I received my Pocket Silhouettes stamps yesterday - Thank you - They're lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards - I'm trying to avoid the ironing too by blog hopping but can't leave it much longer as there are uniforms to get sorted !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your set of mens cards, I sometimes cheat & buy a card for a man!
    I left something on my blog for you,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete