Sunday 6 June 2010

Ross's Birthday Card

Good Morning!! Its raining here today, which I am actually quite happy about as it may mean hubbies cricket is cancelled this afternoon and we can actually do something then!!!!!
Here is the card for Ross, my cricket mad son!!!!
Its not the most exciting card but he really liked it. It is getting very hard to come up with a different cricket card each year, think this is the 3rd or 4th one I have had to do!
The image is from a sheet of stamps I bought ages ago, as soon as I see anything cricket I have to get it! The papers are Old Olive and the ink is Old Olive

The sentiment is from A Bit of Birthday Cheer
Very short post today, still in my PJ's and need to get going!
Back tomorrow
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card for a cricket fan, no wonder your son loved it!

    ReplyDelete