Tuesday 22 June 2010

Happy 40th Birthday Robin!

Good morning to you!!!
Today my lovely Husband is 40 years old!! I cannot believe it!!!!! When we met he was 21!!!!!
Here is the card I have made for him for him from the boys. I love Soft Suede at the moment and I have teamed it with Bashful Blue and Old Olive.
The stamp set is of course All in the Family and I have also used the Schoolbook Serif (again!)

I also decorated inside the card with the hearts from I (Heart) Hearts.

He really liked his card!


We are off out for the day now aas I booked the day off for him without telling him.


Back tomorrow with the card from me!


Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Happy BIG birthday Robino hope you have a lovely day from me and Pete xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabbie card for the boys to give their Dad.....

    ReplyDelete