Monday 7 June 2010

Hostess gift

Good morning folks!!!!
Hope you had a lovely weekend, I had a fab one with Ross's birthday and dance lessons etc..... Today I am excited as I am going shopping for some Monaco bits and bobs with Monica!!!!!
On Friday evening I had the pleasure of doing a workshop at a lovely ladies house. The lady in question is the most loyal and lovely customer to me, never misses a craft class and is always the life and soul!! Thanks for having a workshop - you know who you are!!!!!
I always give my hostess a little gift wrapped in something handmade. This time I made this little bag using some of the new products.
I demonstrated the 3D flower at the workshop, I got the idea from this wonderful tutorial by Kazz Thank you, the ladies loved it!
The colour combo is Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. The handle was made from the Rich Razzleberry ribbon which I threaded through and attached together with brads.
Right I need to go get myself sorted for shopping!!
Back tomorrow with the card from the workshop
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your flower looks just gorgeous and am loving those new colours xxx

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box jules i'm mad about boxmaking and this one's definitely on my "to do" list. Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous gift bag and love the flower!

    ReplyDelete