Wednesday 9 June 2010

Mystery Night!

Good morning!!!
Last night I had my Tuesday class and it was Mystery Night!!!!!! I had 2 projects (plus a bonus project) lined up for them. The mystery was a) they didnt know what the projects were (I usually show them the next class when they are at the current class) and b) the projects I showed werent complete and they had to be creative!!!!

So we made this little gift bag. All the ladies had the same items, some of the papers were different but each table had the same punches, stamp sets, card, etc....... As you can see mine is very bare becuase I wanted them to come up with ideas for the front!!
We also made this Shopping List/To DO List holder. Again all the ladies ones were different! The ribbon loop at the bottom can hold a pen.

And here are the bags that the ladies made.


Aren't they all fab, I love them all!!!

We did have such a good laugh last night, I say it every time but it was a real hoot. Thanks ladies, you are a pleasure to spend Tuesday nights with!!!!
Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Love these bags and how creative are your ladies!?! Tell them well done!
    I think a lot of us will be "borrowing" this idea!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Jules, can you do tutorial on how you made the shopping planner please? What's on the top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, love these - where did you get your clipboards from please??

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fantastic, I bet you all had loads of fun with these creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jules

    they all look great like the flowers are they done with a punch
    hugs
    sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete