Monday 28 June 2010

Make and Take

PHEW, got my laptop problems sorted out thankfully!!! Bit of a panic there!!!!!
On Friday night I did a workshop for a lovely bunch of ladies and we had a great night. The hostess was lucky enough to get lots of freebies due to current promotion running for June and July. If you would like a workshop in July in the West Yorkshire area please contact me asap.
This card is the make and take we made on Friday. I wanted to use the new colours that came out in May so came up with this. Becki had also asked me to demonstrate the Stampin Around Wheels so we used one to create the background.
The card base is Rich Razzleberry and has been decorated with the It's Beautiful wheel also in Rich Razzleberry. The stamp set is Bird on a Branch with the Oval All for the sentiment

There were 2 brand new crafters at the workshop and they made a fantastic card each, well done to you!!!
I would like to thank my lovely friend Vicky for joining me again at my workshop, she is my lovely travel companion, helper and Sat Nav all rolled in to one!!!!!!!!
Right I must dash, the boys are on a training day today!
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love these colours and the paper is great - those wheels really are good! Really stylish effect, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had an absolutely fantastic night Julie, my "non" crafters were very impressed with their make and take. Can't wait for my delivery tomorrow. Thanks again, Becki xx

    ReplyDelete