Tuesday 29 June 2010

Back to the cupcakes

Hello hello, how are you???
Todays its my Niece Amanda's birthday (she is a grown up Niece, so no kiddie cards). I realised last night that I havent made anything with cupcakes on for a while! I realy do still love them!!
Here is the card I made for Amanda which is inspired by a card that my lovely friend down south Jo made for me for my birthday last year!
The papers are from the Sweet Pea Paper Pad and are left over from the project my card class will be making tonight, come back tomorrow for that!! The stamp is of course from Crzy for Cupcakes which I have stamped in Chocolate Chip and then coloured in with the ink pads and blender pens.

Amanda's names has been stamped with the Just Perfect alphabet stamp set in Close to Cocoa. The co-ordinating pink card is Regal Rose as is the ribbon.


I used the 2 way glue pen to add some glitter to the cupcakes which I have tried to show you in this photo!
Looking forward to seeing my card class ladies tonight!!
See you tomorrow
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Great card Julie, looks really yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the papers and the cupcakes look yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete