Friday 25 June 2010

All a Flutter

Hello there
Quick post from me today. I have Lucas here and he has been quite hard work today!!!!!
I am doing a workshop tonight for a lovely regular bunch of ladies and yesterday whilst prepping my class I re-jigged all the cards on my display boards.
I have started just making card fronts now as I find it easier for packing my boards up and also it uses less card!
The hostess tonight has asked me to demo the wheels so I have made this simple card to show the Very Vintage wheel. The colour combo is Soft Suede, Old Olive and Regal Rose. The image is the single stamp, All A Flutter, great value at £4.99 and perfect if you are just starting out in stamping! The ribbon is of course the Soft Suede polk Dot grosgrain!

Sorry its such a short post, will be back tomorrow
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. This card is sooooooo beautiful! I love these stamps, love these colors...and what you did with them
    Bea from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the pink and brown, and those wheels give a great effect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card xxx You should come and share your creations sometime on our blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete