Wednesday 23 June 2010

Robins card from me!

Had a lovely day yesterday, had booked Robin the day off work and asked him what he wanted to do. He just wanted to go and look around at new cars, as he is due to get a company car very soon. I also saw a car that I fell in love with so I am hoping that I might get a new one too!!!!
Here is the card I made for Robin
It is using the cricket stamp I used for Ross's card the other week and the colour combo is Old Olive and Real Red. I have used the Old Olive designer papers. I do find these really useful, particularly for men's cards.

Of course I used the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet again (I must be up to 50 cards with this now) and also the Schoolbook numbers. The fabulous star punch from Stampin Up, a must for all male cards.


We had a lovely meal last night, I booked a table at a local restaurant for us and Robins Mum and my Mum and Dad, my treat!! I decorated it and got a cake too, will show piccies tomorrow!! Today we are having a BBQ for the England match/Robins birthday.
If you would lie any info on Stampin Up products or to purchase any then please do get in touch with me!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I know its not SU related - but would love to know where to get the cricket stamps you have used. If you could let me know that would be great. Heres hoping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I know its not SU related - but would love to know where to get the cricket stamps you have used. If you could let me know that would be great. Heres hoping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie
    Gorgeous card love the cricket stamp is that stampin up
    hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete