Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sale-a-Bration 2016 International Stampin' Up! Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us today for a Sale-a-Bration International Stampin' Up! Blog hop. You may be just starting here or have come from Shannon Lane. Either way you can make your way around by using the list below so that you don't miss a blog. We have and incredible group of talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who wanted to highlight some of the new 2016 Sale-a-Bration items so that you can be inspired and work out what you would like to earn. At the moment you are currently in the United Kingdom and you are about to go around the world to different locations.

Using the list below you will be able to hop around all our blogs and be inspired with your new products. Please feel free to leave comments as we all love to hear from you.

So from today until 31st March we have 3 new items available and I decided to make a card with the Pedal Pusher stamp set. Do you remember Pedal Pusher trousers in the 80's? I was a big fan!
Having recently enjoyed using the Brushstrokes background stamp I decided to bust it out again and I went for a Brights combo of Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Real Red and did some watercoloring on the Shimmery White card using my ink pads and Blender pens.
 The great thing about this stamp set is that even if you aren't the world's best colourer the image is easy to colour in, no large spaces to cover. The grass was created with the Aquapainter swooshed over the Shimmery White card stock with the Old Olive ink.
Here is a little image of the stamp set in full, available from today.
I hope you enjoy this card and you will visit all my colleagues on this Blog Hop using the links below. I can't wait to go and take a look myself!


Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

  1. Another great card. I pretty much love everything you do!!!! Love the way your card turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Julie! So crisp and clean and the colours you've chosen are gorgeous! I have completely forgotten about the Brushstroke Stamp! I am so inspired by your card to ink it up again!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this card is just adorable...and yes, I was a big fan of petal pushers too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job with your coloring! Lovely layout, lovely colors, lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, what a fabulous cheery card! Love the colours. Can't wait to start my classes with you - Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, what a fabulous card with cheery colours. Can't wait to start my classes with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card. I love the colors used here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is very nice. I love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete