Saturday 13 February 2016

Last Coffee and Card

Hello there and Happy Saturday to you! This week I ran my last Coffee and Card event at the Mill Kitchen. I will be running the same event from my own studio with effect from Tuesday 1st March. I have loved being at the Mill Kitchen every Tuesday, a fab place for a coffee and food but it's time for pastures new and we were outgrowing our space there.

Today I am sharing the card we made this week at Coffee and Card. Have to say the ladies have never been as quiet, lots of colouring and concentrating going on! 
I used the Blender Pen and Shimmery White card stock for this card and of course the background is Pool Party swooshed all over some Watercolour paper with an Aquabrush. I'd like to thank all my ladies who have come to the Mill Kitchen week in week out to craft with me. I'm looking forward to sharing my new space with you all.
So whilst I was making the above card I also needed to make an extra one for my lovely friend Di who had her birthday on Monday. I made Di's card a little bit fancier by adding some Crumb Cake Stitched Satin ribbon and I actually watercolored this one to see the difference with the Blender Pens.
I must say I am really loving these Pool Party backgrounds, look out for another one coming soon from this weeks Tuesday Club.
And here are both cards side by side - Blender Pens on the left and Aquabrush on the right.
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! O how I envie you…starting your own Studio!! I wish you lots of happy stampin'Moments in there!! See U in May! Hugs and Kisses, Fanny

    ReplyDelete