Thursday 11 February 2016

Celebrating my Silver Elite girls

A couple of weeks ago we had a whirlwind Wednesday! It was just the most amazing day for myself and a couple of girls in our team! Both girls had been working hard to promote to Silver Elite before the end of January. At lunchtime Kate promoted to Silver Elite which I was overjoyed about and it meant that I promoted to Gold. BUT THEN at tea time Julie also promoted to Silver Elite which again I was overjoyed about and it meant I promoted to Gold Elite! It was just the most amazing day and we are all so proud of them. Well done Kate and Julie.
Of course I had to make 2 special cards. Now I have to confess I wasn't at all well last week and had zero energy so I had to keep it simple and I decided to focus on SILVER. I therefore covered the whole of Block F with the words from the Bravo stamp set and I stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed with Silver Emboss Powder, which I am now very short of!
The finished cards were certainly very sparkly.
You can see some of the shimmery silver embossing on the card below PLUS I also stamped and embossed inside just for a bit of extra silver!!!
I am so so grateful to have such a wonderful team of demonstrators and would love to welcome anyone else thinking about it. We are a friendly and fun bunch but we also love sharing Stampin' Up! with people.
See you tomorrow! 
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Julie. Again congratulations on your promotion. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Julie to you and your 2 recruits! Great job to all. I follow your blog and I can see why you all are so successful. Love your work.
    A demo in central Texas.

    Nm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my beautiful card - love it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud to receive it, thank you ! x

    ReplyDelete